Needed: multiple openings for experienced apprentices who want to develop and improve their skills. Candidates should be looking to develop a construction career with our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
A construction apprentice will be responsible to assist the Journeyman/Tradesman with construction activities and their duties include:
- Providing apprenticeship services for Nova projects
- Daily learning under the instruction of Journeyman mentors
- Use good time management when conducting work
- Use a systematic approach to project completion
We are looking for candidates who have the following experience or are willing to learn:
- Concrete work and Rebar installation
- Custom finishes
- Rock work and tiling
Note: a Drivers licence is an asset for this job opportunity.
$16 - $25 per hour based on experience and skills